7.5.12

I can try…

Sometimes I wonder who feels be you and be on my mind all the time.
What's the feel to be you and feel my hug.
As you feel my presence, as it affects my absence ...
I want to feel your bristle when my breath touches your skin, like the sigh comes from your chest when you miss me.
I want to see what you see when you close your eyes and think on me.
I want to felt once all that you feel when I feel you.
And I need to know how it feels to be you when I am for you, for that is the only manifestation of love of which I'm sure.
Because if you were me and you felt like i feel, you also would want to know how it feels to get that feeling.
I'll freeze my thoughts and get lost in you.

Screen Shot 2012-03-14 at 10.47.21 PM

bye

No hay comentarios:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...